About Me

My photo
My name is Nicki and I am a mother and wife. My Husband and I live in Iowa in our first home with our son Alex, our 3 dogs and my cat. We are animal lovers and love everything about old time living and try to be as self sufficient as we can be. My sister and I grew up out in the country with no electricity and we loved it! How many 23 year old women do you hear that from? Not many I'm just crazy or so Ive been told. I am always learning new crafts because I get bored easily, right now I am learning how to knit but my real passion is starting my own herbal soap and healing salve making business with my mom, Woods Edge Creations.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Recipe Of The Week

Moisture Mask

Mix 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt, and 1 capsule of vitamin e oil ( prick a small hole in it and squeeze) mix well. Apply to face and leave on for ten min. before rinsing off.

This mask is wonderful! It will leave your face feeling soft, smooth and moisturized!

Moisture Mask
Mix 2 tablespoons honey with1 teaspoons plain yogurt and 1 vitamin e capsule( prick a hole in it and squeeze the oil into the mixture) mix well. Smooth over face and throat. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.


2 comments:

  1. hi nicki!! happy new year! i just found your comment on my blog and im so sorry it took me so long! i had major blogger/browser issues! anyhow, im touched that you liked my soaps and blog. please feel free to 'friend' me on face book! my name is christine vella barr. :) i would love to answer any questions you have, but ya know, your stuff is awesome!! very beautiful! and that baby boy, wow, what a doll! i have an adorable grandson Rhyder, and he's 4 mos, he is a cute pie too! he reminds me of him a lot! hope to see you on facebook!
    hugs to you!
    christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christine! I have not been able to figure out this blog thing yet but I am learning slowly!

    ReplyDelete